Mobile Expert Video Series: Alec Berry, Part 1

I met Alec Berry, Director of Professional Services with ClickSoftware, just outside of London this week for an interview.  I enjoy interviewing mobile experts that are in the professional services arena as they usually have the best stories and advice as a result of implementing mobile solutions with many different companies.  In part 1 of this interview we discuss the latest mobility trends, mobile and scheduling challenges when working with contractors.


Watch Part 2 of this interview here.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...