Mobile Expert Video Series: Verivo's Marc Rosenbaum

What value does HTML5 bring to a mobile platform vendor that says they already support cross-platform development?  How does HTML5 integrate with native apps to form hybrid apps?  These are the kinds of questions I ask Verivo's mobility expert Marc Rosenbaum in this segment of the Mobile Expert Video Series.  I hope you find this segment useful.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...