Mobile Expert Interviews: Mi-Co CEO/Co-Founder Dr. Greg Clary

I spend most of my time these days researching, writing and teaching about digital transformations in businesses that include topics on Code Halos, social, mobile, analytics and cloud.  I can't think of a clearer case of digital transformation than converting paper forms, used for mobile data capture, to mobile apps.  In this interview the Co-Founder of Mi-Co, www.mi-corporation.com, Dr. Greg Clary explains the complexities and challenges, and ROIs that come from digital transforming these processes.  Enjoy!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmFeSQAfW1I&feature=share&list=UUGizQCw2Zbs3eTLwp7icoqw

)

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Senior Analyst, Digital Transformation Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...