Mobile Expert Video Series: Adam Enterkin

On the Northeast corner of Hyde Park in London, England in Kony Solution's UK office.  While I was in London last week I caught up with Kony Solution's VP of Sales for EMEA, Adam Enterkin and asked him about his strategies and Kony Solution's business model.  I hope you find this interview interesting.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...